Friday, July 11, 2008

the reason why Brian marry Leighanne...I know now:)

so I'm proud of them...
no longer envy...
leighanne is a very powerfull women though she could follow Brian travelling around the world with Baylee in front of her, a bagpack in her back, alot of ticket in one hands, and meal purchase ticket in the other ones. She loves feed Baylee, she loves everything she has.
She can do it, and loves to do it.
That's why Brian marry her.
Huhuhuhu so jealous, but I'll do the same way too someday when I go walking down the age.
Loves three of you now.

these are what Leighanne wrote for us to share.

I've read all your comments, and just because I made the first bag out of a sheet doesn't mean they are made out of sheets now. I used a sheet to get a pattern. These bags are not made in a factory, or in China like most items that you purchase. These bags are made here in the US, made by actual people not machines and we only use the best fabrics. All of the bags are reversible so essentially you get two bags in one.
I have just recently started offering these bags that are not reversible for half the price! I carried these bags the whole time I was breast feeding and when I just needed a diaper bag I used the back pack, they have tons of room! The back packs I use for everything still! I use it not only for my bag, but it has room for all my son's things as well.
We have new items coming very soon. I hope you all give them a chance. It's hard to judge something without having actually tested it yourself.

After I had my son [Baylee Littrell], we started flying with him by the age of 3 months. I was breastfeeding at the time and used a breastfeeding pillow. I loved having the breastfeeding pillow on the plane with me because it was perfect for Baylee to sleep on as well as to feed him on. The only problem with this is that the pillow is a funny shape and I didn’t have a bag that would hold the pillow and all the other things that go into a diaper bag: diapers, baby wipes, medicines, etc.
So one day I bought a sewing machine (I never sewed on one in my life) and took a sheet and started making a bag. I made the pattern and started using the bag. Before long I worked out the kinks and viola, I had the perfect bag for me. People would give me compliments and I ended up making a few for gifts, and then started selling quite a few.
made this diaper bag a backpack for a reason. Often I would use a carrier to hold Baylee so I could have my hands free, not to mention that babies seem to really like them. And when we would travel, it was great to have him on my front and the diaper bag on my back. The diaper bag stays secure so when I lean over it doesn’t fall off my shoulder. I still have my arms free! Alas, I can still hold tickets, purchase food,……whatever and not have to put anything down or worry about holding Baylee.
God Bless
Leighanne Littrell

sumpaaaaaaaaaaaaah..... jadi pengen nangis saking terharunya baca inih...
padahal Brian bisa bayar 200 orang nanny bwat urus Baylee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhah,,,,,, inilah cerita orang desperate dan menggigau tentang bryan littrel.... hmmm well.....smangat!!! selamat bekerja anak muda,,,, hadapilah hidup ini dengan senyum( hahahha apaan seh:P)